Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thoughts

So I don't know if it's the fact that I have a lot of extra time to think about things since I'm now living in my car, but today all I've been able to do is think about things that seem to irritate me. So I thought that I'd share some of them with you.
  • If you don't know how to spell, or how to use proper grammar, you shouldn't be allowed to text or publish anything on the internet.
  • And for that matter, if you aren't old enough to legally drive, you shouldn't be allowed to have a cell phone.
  • Our government should take some advice from Apple. Apparently they have more money than our National government and could pay off our national debt. Or at least that's what I hear.
  • The more I go to a Wal-Mart, the more I hate them. It's like a direct relationship in math.
  • They say if you want something done right you should get a man to do it. Well if you want something done right, and in a fashionable manner, women you might as well do it yourself.
  • If Facebook was a study guide, I wouldn't have to worry about failing physics.
  • If milk keeps going up, pretty soon I'll have to start putting water in my cereal.
  • I find it funny how most music videos have nothing to do with the song that is being played to it. Or at least not in some of the country music videos I've seen on tv lately.
  • It never fails, I'll always manage to get a huge zit on a noticeable area on my face just before I need to look presentable somewhere.
  • Why does time fly by when you're enjoying it, but when you can't wait to get somewhere or do something, it just creeps by?
  • Dating is a trial and error run to find what you do or don't want in your spouse.
  • My friend saw a coffin close to her house after the town had flooded due to Irene, WHY do people continue to still get buried? We're running out of space as it is.
  • If my taxes are paying for someone's welfare and food stamps, cigarette's, beer/liquor, and excess children should be banned for them. And they should be required to pass a random drug screening.
  • Complaining can't change anything, so why do people do it so frequently? Which is funny in itself cause it seems like most of these thoughts are complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment