Wednesday, May 6, 2015

#megansbigmove

Most everyone by now knows that after twenty seven years, I've finally flown the coop and got a nest of my own. Living with my parents wasn't bad by any means, but it was time for me to take on a new responsibility. 
Last year I was in the beginning phase of looking for a house when I got laid off and as much as I hated it, I believe God's timing is perfect. I found the papers from a year ago stating the loan rate at the time and compared it to the rate I got, and it was down a whole percent. The house I ended up purchasing is in Asheboro and only about ten minutes from my parents house. It's the same distance to work but I absolutely love the neighborhood the house is in and love the house as well. A realtor had bought it as a foreclosure and flipped it, so it was basically move in ready. The only problem with the house was the popcorn ceilings and the fact that the entire house was a plain tan color. So, before we moved any furniture or anything into the house, Wade and Phil scrapped the ceilings and Wade painted the master bedroom and bath. That was a week and a half worth of messy hard work that I'm so grateful Wade was willing to do for me. But enough rambling... here's some photos. 

Debi Carlisle made me this beautiful bouquet to hang on the front door and I absolutely love it!
Living Room from the front door.
Look from the front door to the left and you see the dining area and kitchen. 

Laundry room and pantry
Hall Bath
The babies now get their own room. It's shared with a treadmill and a tree that Wade made for them. 
Guest bedroom in the making. 
Master Bath 



Master Bedroom. Wade did the painting and if you love my furniture, ask me about Transit Damage Freight ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment