Monday, November 7, 2011

Cooking with Megan

So for those of you who think that all I can cook is pasta and chicken (cough*Jessi*cough), I'm here to show you that I've added something else to my list.

Actually, there is nothing to this except gathering the ingredients and putting it together, but the finished product is exquisite and looks pretty too. I had this as an appetizer at a restaurant with a few friends and really enjoyed it, so I did my best to re-create it. Not exactly what we had, but it's still good!

Here's what you need:
-Avocado
-Tomatoes
-Onions
-Feta Cheese
-Olive Oil

Here's what you do:
Dice the tomatoes and onions. Add an equal amount of feta cheese to the mix. Mix in a small amount of olive oil. Put this inside the avocado. Dig in and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment