Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Praying Circles

It's currently 10:00 pm and I have to be up by 4:30 am but God has put this on my heart and so I'm going to obey and blog about it.

For most of you that know me and my family, you know that my mother has a genetic disease, called Ataxia, that effects all her coordination and motor skills. For those of you reading this that don't know, here is a brief overview of what the disease is: There are several types of Ataxia, but it basically effects the central nervous system and cerebellum. So walking, speaking, writing, driving, pretty much anything and everything eventually becomes difficult or impossible.

I've watched my mother slowly deteriorate due to this disease for the past few years. It's not something that's been easy to do. However, I decided to stop watching and start praying. I'm praying circles that God will wipe our family clean of this disease. That He will heal my mother and that she will be able to walk again. That this disease will not affect me, my siblings, nor our children. God has no limit to His power. He  feed thousands with just a little bit of bread and a few fish. He healed the blind. He rained down millions of quail in the dessert to feed his children fleeing Egypt. I KNOW THAT MY GOD CAN DO ANYTHING. He is the ultimate healer.

I'm asking that you will join me in praying circles around this disease and praising God for the miracles that I know He is going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment