Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Quarter of a Century

Happy Birthday to us! 
It's hard to believe we made it twenty five years without killing each other.

Saturday was our birthday; he spent his in Boone kayaking with friends, while I spent mine in Raleigh with friends as well. Sunday I got up early and Adam and I went to the beach for the day. It was absolutely gorgeous and I hated having to come back home. Thanks to everyone who called or texted with sweet birthday wishes. You guys are amazing, and I couldn't ask for better friends/family.

Any who, having turned twenty five, I got to thinking about all the things I've done and the places I've been over the past years. I decided to come up with a list of twenty five things I want to do over the next twenty five years, some realistic, some not so much.

1. Own a dog.
2. Run a marathon.
3. Read the entire Bible.
4. Bungee Jump.
5. Travel to New Zealand and Australia.
6. Find my soulmate.
7. Watch every Disney movie ever made.
8. Stop biting my nails.
9. Find a unicorn.
10. Become a mermaid.
11. Truly impact someones life.
12. Fly in a hot air balloon.
13. Do this:

14. Own a bakery.
15. Invent something useful.
16. Spend an entire week camping, secluded from  the rest of the world.
17. Kayak the Watauga.
18. Ride a unicycle.
19. Beat a world record.
20. Be an extra in a movie scene.
21. Learn another language. Possibly sign language?
22. Learn to scuba.
23. Travel to Greece.
24. Be content.
25. Spread God's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment