Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Blessings

A few months ago, God placed it on my heart to bless a couple of people in my small group who were going on different missions trips. One to Peru, the other to Scotland. When our church started to do a series on giving, tithing, and blessing others, it was an affirmation that God wanted me to help them out. So I obeyed, and gave those two people a pretty big chunk towards their trips. 
Now here's the awesome part. 
I've been working down at the hospital in Pinehurst as most of you may know. I got hired on right after graduation for a  PRN (as needed) position. Basically I was needed to cover for a few girls who were going out on maternity leave. 
Last week, I got called into the office and was offered a full time job. I was shocked. The patient load was down and things were starting to slow down a bit. I thought for sure that when the other girl came back from maternity leave, I wouldn't be working as much. However, God had other plans in mind. It never ceases to amaze me at how much He provides. 

No comments:

Post a Comment