Monday, May 14, 2012

Guest Blogger

So since I've super busy as you may have figured out from my lack of blogging lately, my wonderful mother has graciously been kind enough to do a catch up blog for me. So read this for now, with the promise of later blogs to give you further details of recent events....


Since Megan can't slow down long enough to update her Blog I offered to be her guest columnist to keep her followers current on her Tasmanian Devil lifestyle. She is about to finish her 3rd semester at PCC in Greenville, NC, studying Radiation Therapy. She only has to attend classes there on Thursday. But Monday thru Wednesday she travels to Pinehurst  for actual clinical study and experience. After a short break she starts her final summer session, where she will continue the commute to Pinehurst and Greenville thru July.  August 1, 2012 is a red letter day, because she will complete her studies. Next up - pass the Registry to become certified.

Megan stays on the run all the time, between school, clinicals, going to the gym, work, boyfriend and social life (and of course doing favors and errands for me and her daddy and her brothers.) If that weren't enough, recently she has taken up running on her feet. And she has entered races. She blogged about her first event in Cullowhee. Since than she has been a mud stained “Rugged Maniac” and made the front page of the Asheboro paper in a race benefiting a local food pantry. She runs around the neighborhood to train, sometimes with someone she has persuaded  to accompany here, but often alone. At least I think that's what she's doing. She is always running out the door, either to go to clinicals, work, the gym, the movies or somewhere. I sure don't accompany her on her runs, or most places.
Megan probably has many topics for blogs. She had a major horseback riding event, her friends with twins (her Hawaii connection) have relocated back to NC, she needs to start the job hunt procedure and she just volunteered for an event. And I'm sure long distance travel is on her mind. She keeps mentioning New Zealand and now I hear Washington State, so I don't know where her next trip will be. And she is a thinker about topics of which I am completely unaware.
So stay tuned.....for her return.

No comments:

Post a Comment