Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sunday Fun Day

So I'm back in school and very busy with hardly anytime to do anything "fun". But last Sunday I took half the day off and did somethings that didn't involve work.


The first Sunday of June is National Cancer Survivors Day. The Moore Regional Cancer Center had a pretty big event for all the survivors and their family. There was a lot to do! Bingo, plinko, a cake walk, doctor dunking booth, raffle prizes, and lunch was provided. Just to see all the people whom cancer has affected in some way or another, and to see all the survivors was really something else. I was really honored to be a part of this event.


After Survivors Day was over, Travis and I went over to our friend Eric's house to go fishing with him and Kristyn. I can't say that any of us actually "caught" any fish, but nonetheless we still had a good time. I actually hooked Travis in the arm when I went to cast my hook. Whoops! Here's a few photos at the pond.
Eric
Travis tying my lizard back on after I hooked him. What a sweetie! 

After the lake we had our regular Sunday dinner... Burrito Brothers. Yumm! I love me some chips and salsa :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment