Monday, September 24, 2012

Babies, Babies, Babies

Is it just me or does it seem like EVERYONE just had a baby? Literally, in the past two weeks, three of my friends have had a little one, and it seems like every time I long onto Facebook, there's another baby announcement being made. While I'm NOWHERE near ready for a big step like that, a big CONGRATULATIONS to everyone else that is! 



Chasity and Jamie Thomas and their sweet baby girl Lexi Paige. 
Lexi weighted in at 7 lbs 1 oz on September 7th. 

Michael Kahn and Liz Heider introduced baby Brodhi John-Michael on September 18.
He weighed in at 8 lbs 9 ozs. 


And last but certainly not least, Mike and Jessi Burns were graced with Davison "Davis" Luke on September 21. This big guy weighed in at 10 lbs 8 oz. 



CONGRATULATIONS! 

And then this is exactly how I feel. 


No comments:

Post a Comment