Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mind Blowing

A girl at work came in the other day and told me about this caramel recipe she had made. She found the idea on Pinterest (go figure) and tried it and it loved it. We all got to sample the caramel and after she told me how she made it, I had to try it for myself.

Here's what you need:
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
Crock Pot


Here's what you do: 


Put the can of sweetened condensed milk into the crock pot full of water. Make sure the can is completely submersed in water. Turn it on high and let it sit for four hours. If you don't have a crock pot then you can put it in a pot on the stove in boiling water for four hours, just make sure there is always water covering the can. Then take the can out and let it cool in the fridge. I let mine cool overnight, and in the morning, viloa! CARAMEL!
It's very good to dip your fruit in or to put on top of ice cream. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment