Thursday, October 25, 2012

Painting Punkins

My good friend Robyn wanted to take a class at the Preppy Possum. So having nothing else to do with my time, I gladly agreed. For all of you living in Asheboro/Triad Area, here's my quick advertising for the Preppy Possum, Nikki Cherry Needham is the owner and the business is on Cox Street. For $35 you get the canvas, paint, and two and a half hours of painting lessons to have the masterpiece that is being painted that night. It's a fun environment and definitely worth your time and money. You can even bring your own adult beverage/beverages and enjoy them while you paint (wine is mainly what I saw, but for the few men who brave the female crowd, I'm sure beer is also an option.) 


So being Fall/Halloween, Robyn and I went to the class that was painting a picture of pumpkins. We had a good time and our paintings turned out pretty good I think! 


No comments:

Post a Comment