Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloweeeeeeennnnnn!!

I don't know what my recent obsession is with Halloween, but I just love being able to get dressed up as something or someone else, looking incredibly ridiculous, and it being totally acceptable. Soooo this year for Halloween, thanks to Stacy Taylor and Pinterest, I made a Bath Poof or Luffa or whatever you want to call it. I'm pretty proud of it, being one of the few pinterest projects that actually turned out ok. 
I added a little bit more netting and tulle since this picture so it looked more filled out. I won "most original" at the costume contest I went to. 
Then on Halloween, all the therapist dressed up at work. We had a lot of fun and the patients really enjoyed it. I went for Tinkerbell, although a lot of people had a hard time figuring out who I was, so eventually I just went with a "fairy". 

Everyone
 
The Physicists

Minnie and a Pregnant Mickey

Turning her into a Pumpkin
The Doctors
 


No comments:

Post a Comment