Thursday, May 26, 2011

May Madness


You might have been wondering what in the world I've been up to lately, or maybe you haven't... But if you HAVE then the answer is weddings! They say May is wedding month and after this past month, I believe it. After bridal showers, bachelorette parties, and wedding ceremonies, I'm ALMOST ready to plan my own.... almost.

Lindsey Davis, a girl I graduated RCC with, started off the weddings at Castle McCulloch, where she married Wesley Hall. She was a beautiful bride and everything was enchanting, as you would imagine a castle to be.
Then Laura Yarboro, another girl I graduated with, married Tommy Lemons Jr. at Lake Tillery. Again, a gorgeous bride and a beautiful wedding on the water.

But my FAVORITE wedding that I attended this month was Kelsey Stefanacci to Michael Wilson. And I may be a bit biased to this wedding since I was the maid of honor and she's been my best friend since elementary school, but that doesn't matter. She was a stunning bride and despite the horrible night we had the night before, the day of the wedding was spectacular!
Kelsey at her Bachelorette party



Her cupcake tree
And if weddings weren't enough, Elliott has his senior prom on the only other weekend that I had free. Which got me to thinking about males and females and the whole getting ready process. I know that God created woman from mans rib, but I'm just curious if it took Him as long to prepare us as it does for us to get ready. Getting ready for Kelsey's wedding was a week long event for us, with nails, tanning, root touch-ups, eyebrow waxings and up-dos. Compared to the men who took an hour to shower and dress. The same thing for prom-goers, the girls spent way more time primping then the boys did. Seems kinda silly that females go through all those shenanigans, but we always look amazing. Ok I'm done rambling.


CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who got married recently! And another congratulations to Brielle Thomas and Hal Davis on their engagement this month as well! So happy for everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment