Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Super Woman

Biscuitville has decided to do a "Breakfast After Dark" event from 5pm-8pm. Ten percent of tonights proceeds go back to three chosen schools. Great idea, except that means I have to pull a "double" at a fast food restaurant. So what have I accomplished in the two hours I had before having to go back tonight? A lot!
Somehow I managed to make it to the tanning bed, run two miles, do a quick workout routine, run (well actually drive) to Wal-Mart to get a toilet seat, and then replace our old toilet seat. My mother was even able to wash and dry my uniform as well (thanks mom!). I've been a BUSY girl, but I still have ten minutes to catch my breath and blog about how busy I just was.
Well I owe, I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment