Thursday, May 26, 2011

Where are your tax dollars going???

I just want to take a quick second to rant for a bit. Recently I filled out the fafsa form to see if I would be eligable for finincial aid for school. Well, I wasn't. Guess I should have figured I wouldn't qualify considering I work my butt off to have what I've got. And I shouldn't complain, I have been very blessed to have what I do, and I am grateful. I just think it's kinda crappy that a good majority of the people who get government assistance are the ones who refuse to work and pop out babies just cause they have nothing better to do with their time. But I came across this video and was just down right outraged! Watch this clip to see just what exactly our tax dollars are funding.
Don't forget to scroll down to the bottom of the page and pause the music player.

Is that not a load of crap??

No comments:

Post a Comment