Saturday, August 20, 2011

Flash Mobs

What is this new craze? Well according to wikipedia, a flashmob is a group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, perform an unusual and sometimes seemingly pointless act for a brief time, then disperse, often for the purposes of entertainment, satire, or artistic expression. And after seeing a recent movie that included two flashmob scenes, I've had the biggest urge to be in one. But since I know that's probably never going to happen (since I don't think I can convince enough people to randomly start dancing at Randolph Mall with me during the Christmas season to Jingle Bell Rock) I've just been enjoying looking at flashmob dances on youtube. So for those of you who have no clue as to what I'm talking about, here's a neat video to show you.
And while I was stumbling, I also came across this. I find it to be really funny. It's sorta got the whole flashmob feel to it, but with more of an improv style. Enjoy my findings!

No comments:

Post a Comment