Thursday, August 25, 2011

What's on YOUR dog?

When it comes to hot dogs, I'm a mustard-slaw-chili kinda girl. But when Sonic's clever advertising promoted different types of hot dogs such as the New Yorker or the Chicago dog, I was intrigued. So after seeing countless commercials on the tv, I decided to try some today on lunch when I spotted the Sonic sign.
So I pulled up the the wonderful sonic speaker and thought through my options. I decided on the Chicago dog and the Bacon and Bleu dog. The Chicago dog had some stuff on it, but the main seller for me was a pickle. I love pickles so I had to try it! And the Bacon and Bleu dog had a lot of things that I liked, such as lettuce, tomato, bacon, and bleu cheese, but would have never thought to throw on top of a hot dog.
Anywho, the final conclussion to my new hot dog experience: Delicious! The Bacon Bleu was a little bit better, but overall, they were both very good. So, thank you Sonic for your delicious dogs that filled my belly, you've probably maxed out my allotted calories for the day, but it was worth it.

1 comment:

  1. i love hotdogs. and i am jealous. i would TOTALLY have gone with you!

    ReplyDelete