Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Little Late?

Just pretend this post was about a month ago... back when the State Fair was taking place. 

Went to Raleigh and visited Stacy and while there we attended the State Fair. I haven't been since middle school, so I was pretty excited to go back. I had a good time however, it's not quite what I had expected it to be based on all the hype that everyone was giving it. I guess we could have made more out of it by visiting the exhibits or seeing a concert or something, but I was honestly just over all the people and the crowds. We went, we saw, we ate, we rode, we conquered. The end. 

On the Ferris Wheel 

I did have my first deep fried candy though. Only in America can we take something unhealthy and make it even more so. We all got something different- I got Reese's, Kelsey had Oreo's, while Stacy had Snickers. Out of all of those, the Oreo's were definitely number one in my book. 

I had my fun at the fair, but it'll probably be a few more years before  I venture back for another go of fried foods and candy. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment