Thursday, November 29, 2012

YUUUMMMMM


I currently just got out of the kitchen making this scrumptious dessert. Found it on Pinterest nonetheless and it's soo simple. It has to be or I won't bother making it.  I haven't tasted it yet, however I'm sure it's going to be pretty amazing if I do say so myself seeings how Reese's is one of my favorite candies. 


Wanna give it a try? Here's the recipe:

Ingredients:

1 Chocolate cookie pie crust (I used the oreo one)
1 Large Box of chocolate instant pudding mix
1.5 Cups of milk
1 8 oz tub of cool whip
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups chopped up (About 25 of the small ones or 15 of the larger ones. I used the smaller ones)


Directions:

In a large bowl, mix the milk with the pudding. Then whisk in the cool whip. Fold the chopped Reese's into the pudding mix. Pour all of that into the chocolate pie crust and store your dessert in the freezer about 15 minutes before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment