Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Belated Happy New Years!

Late is better than never, yes? Seems to be my blog motto... 

Where DOES the time go?! Seems like just yesterday I was in Hawaii with Jessi and the twins starting my blog and BAM!, two years later here we are. 2012 was a good year; finished school, got a "real" job, loved, laughed, and grew closer to a wonderful and loving God. So what's in store for 2013? Wish I knew that answer. Did I make any resolutions? Travel more, not to eat candy (that does not include sweets/desserts though), and grow even more in my relationship with Christ. Since 2012 I've kinda been on a fitness kick so I couldn't really add that. 

I rang in the New Years with my Aunt Donna at the Avett Brothers Concert in Greensboro. If you weren't there, it TOTALLY rocked, not to rub it in your face or anything. 

Here's to wishing everyone else a wonderful and blessed New Years! 

Us before the concert
Avett Brothers 
Happy New Years!



No comments:

Post a Comment