Monday, January 14, 2013

Earring Organization At It's Finest




I'm not sure who came up with the idea for Pinterest, but I sure would like to shake their hand and give them a hug. I've been making projects and recipes that I've been getting off there for the past two weeks.

Problem: 
My earrings were in a clutter. They were in a little button bowl (that ironically enough I also got the idea for that off Pinterest) that just wasn't big enough to hold my growing collection of earrings. Not to mention it was hard to sort through them all to see what I had.

Solution: 
Earring organizer inspired by Pinterest.


What You Need: 
An empty frame. (Wal Mart sells them empty or you can buy a frame at a thrift store or Goodwill and just throw away the backing and glass.)
Paint
Enough burlap to cover the frame.
Hot Glue Gun
Lace if desired


What you do:
Paint the empty frame if you want a different color than the original. Hot Glue the lace onto the burlap (if you wanted to use lace). Hot glue the burlap to the back of the empty frame. Make sure it is pulled tight. Add earrings. Simple, yes?


TA-DA

No comments:

Post a Comment