Friday, January 25, 2013

Catching Up

Three tomatoes are walking down the street: pappa tomato, mamma tomato, and a little baby tomato. Baby tomato starts lagging behind. Pappa tomato gets angry, goes over to baby tomato and smashes him and says.... "Catch Up"

Corny joke? Maybe. But don't act like it didn't at least put a smirk on your face. It fit with the post title so I thought why not.

Anywho, on to bigger and better things... Today is Friday! Wooo Hooo. AND I'm not at work! Unfortunately the reason I'm not at work is because I left early due to sleet, ice, snow and whatever else consists of that nasty wintery mix. The whole way home from Pinehurst I was praying and driving like a grandma. Didn't want a recap of last years car accident did we? I am home safely now (thanks for the concern), with nothing to do. I plan on getting caught up on a few blogs and reading some of my books.

Hope everyone else that is stuck in this nasty cold is bundled up drinking hot coco. Drive safe if you have to go out!

No comments:

Post a Comment