Monday, July 25, 2011

Books

Lately I've been reading quite a bit. I blame it all on my ipad and how ridiculously easy it is to just buy books on there. I take the tiny thing with me where ever I go. I know there are pros and cons for having electronic books. For instance, with actual books, I like to have a book in my hands to feel and see just how far I've read and how much further I have to go. And then maybe one day I'd like to have those books to put on shelves or something. BUT for now, this is a very simple and convenient way for me to read, and who am I kidding, those books will eventually collect dust that I probably won't dust off anyways. Not to mention I'm saving trees :)
But here's a few of the books that I've read lately that I HIGHLY recommend: Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin. They just recently made a movie about this that you may have seen. I haven't seen it yet, but they always say the book is better than the movie right? Anyways, after this one, there is Something Blue that is very hard to put down. Then just because I got stuck on Emily Giffin, I read Baby Proof. All great books, and she has a few more out that I plan on buying on my ipad, but I decided to take a break from her and read The Help by Kathryn Stockett. This book is coming out in theaters in August I believe, and the trailer for this movie looks amazing. I hope it's half as good as the book is. For now that's all I got, but if anyone has some good books they'd like to share, please let me know what to read next!

No comments:

Post a Comment