Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Guys with Guitars

The other night I got invited to go hang out with a few friends at Uptown Charlie's in Asheboro. My friends had heard that the Chris Lane Band was going to be performing outside that night. I had never heard of them, but was down for a good time with some friends while enjoying some music. We had a blast, and I fell in love with the fellows playing. There were just two of them from the band, considering the stage they had to perform on could only hold two people. Anywho, I really enjoyed them, even the fact that they played old school backstreet boys that everyone sang along to. Check out the link to their website above if you want to. Their cd is on itunes and they have a new music video out too. Check it out below, but don't forget to turn off the music player at the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment