Sunday, July 10, 2011

Vegas Diva

I just wanted to share this with you guys real quick. Every time I see this photo, I get a good laugh. We went to Vegas a few weeks ago, and I'll try to find some time to elaborate more on that later, but for now just know we had a blast. One of our stops while we were in Vegas was the famous Las Vegas sign. A popular touristy attraction. So of course there were lots of people out there having their picture taken at the sign, naturally I wanted one too. Being with the men I was with, after someone had finished their picture, pops said to me, "Hurry on up there and I'll snap your picture." So off I went running. Well, so did this other female, who was close to my age or maybe older. While I'm mid-pose for my photo-shoot, she snidely comments "The line was back there!," to which told her "sorry" and just kept posing. A few more snide remarks were said to which I ignored. I hurried back to view the results of my shoot, only to find that pops had either cut off the sign in the picture, or that he had captured the stupid girl next to me in them. So I had to wait and go back. While waiting for the next person, I examined the area around the sign, only to find that there was no actual line. It was sort of every man for themselves, first come-first serve deals. After running back and getting a better shot, and then taking a photo of pops and his friend, we returned to the vehicle. Upon closer examining of my photos, this is what I found:
Just incase you can't see her clearly, here it is zoomed in... she's sticking her tongue out at me! hahaha
And finally without any interferences!

1 comment: