Monday, July 4, 2011

New Attractions

So I've been super busy here lately, or I guess you could just say away from a computer to do any blogging, but I've had A LOT going on! Traveling, working, graduations, etc. But I want to share with you guys real quick two of Asheboro's newest and (what I believe to be) awesome things.

Di'lishi Frozen Yogurt Bar
That's right. Asheboro has added a frozen yogurt bar and my is it yummy! Just in time for the hot weather too! The place is booming and I hope it continues to do well during the cooler months. You walk in, go through and pick out your flavor(s) and then add the toppings that you prefer. And let me tell you, there are ALL sorts of toppings; fresh fruits, cereal, gummy bears, chocolates, granola, literally EVERYTHING. Then you simply pay by the ounce and enjoy! Oh and I forgot to mention that everything they do is ECO-friendly, which is always a point booster in my book. It's located in the same shopping center as the Liberty Tax office, on Dixie Drive.
These are chocolate rocks. They look just like little pebbles, but are actually little tid bits of chocolate!
My overall product. A strawberry-macadamia white chocolate mix with strawberries, kiwi, graham cracker, and strawberry bits. YUMMY!


Wine Down
This idea is becoming very popular everywhere, and I was honestly shocked to find out that Asheboro was catching on to the trent. on to the trend. What it is, is simply a quick painting course. You pay a certain fee, bring your own wine, and you get to sit down and paint a picture. There's an instructor there kinda telling you basic shapes to paint and what-not, but basically you do it all yourself. It's neat to watch how everyones painting turns out the same, but at the same time, oh-sodifferent. It's a really fun atmosphere and I had a blast just throwing paint onto the canvas. It's located in downtown Asheboro at the Circa Gallery. $35 gets you the blank canvas, the paint, and all the fun and entertainment that comes with putting the paint on the canvas. Plus you get to keep your painting when you're finished. Mine is proudly being displayed in the Living Room at home.

Start
Middle
TA-DA!

No comments:

Post a Comment