Saturday, January 28, 2012

I've been tagged

So apparently Facebook isn't the only place that you can be tagged. So while I'm going to partake in this blogger fun that my friend Jessi "tagged" me in, I have no clue how to tag anyone else and really have no one else that I know of who blogs that reads my blog. So here goes....


~The Rules~
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've been tagged!

ELEVEN FUN FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I'm very flexible. My mother used to tell me that as a child in my car-seat, she'd look back and see my legs above my head... I can still bring my legs above my head.
2. Useless fun facts entertain me. Like did you know The United States has never lost a war in which mules were used? Pretty interesting and I bet you won't forget that for awhile.
3. I bought a 32 inch flatscreen for my room and I don't even watch tv.
4. I make a funny MEPP noise on a pretty frequent occasion throughout the day. It's kinda like a hiccup but I have no explanation for it. People that know me are used to it, but when I encounter a new person and a MEEP escapes my mouth, they always ask "What was that?!"
5. I can't sing and I make up lyrics, but I still like to sing at the top of my lungs and laugh at myself.
6. I collect shot glasses of the places I've been to and I would really love for my next shot glass to be from New Zealand.
8. I've never broken a bone (knock on wood), but I have been hit in the head with a baseball bat and had to have stitches.
9. I have a degree in Radiography (taking X-rays), but couldn't find a job, so I'm still working at Biscuitville. In April I'll have been there 8 years. WOW
10. I despise snow and cold weather. Fall is my favorite season.
11. I've been running here lately, and today was the furthest I've gone. Three miles!


QUESTIONS FROM MY TAGGER, JESSI
1. What did you want to be when you were little?
Funny you ask- As a small child, not knowing what was good for me, my father would take me with him to Biscuitville. In the viewing window, I would watch the little lady making biscuits and apparently told my father that "I want to make Bis-its at Bis-it-ville". Some fifteen years later I've been living that dream. I also wanted to be a check out girl at the grocery store.
2. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
Physical feature- Eyes
Other- My ability to remember stupid little things and events.
3. What's your favorite city?
Not really sure but I can assure you it's not Greenville, NC. I am a fan of Savannah, GA. Is that a city?
4. What's the last thing you ate?
Zaxby's chicken strips.
5. Take a Nap or Push Yourself?
I used to be all for naps, but here lately I've been a pusher.
6. Wine or Beer?
Beer
7. What is your biggest fear?
I'm terrified of the dark if I'm alone.
8. Name a book/movie that always makes you cry.
I balled like a baby reading The Choice by Nicholas Sparks. Lion King is also a tear jerker.
9. Do you have a hobby?
I like to paint and be crafty, but let's be serious, I don't have time for a hobby.
10. What is your favorite kind of music?
Contemporary Christian/Country
11. First thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word "floppy"
Bunny Rabbit Ears





So, the rules say that I'm suppose to come up with some more people and tag them and then give them 11 questions to answer, but like I said before, I don't know how to do that and don't know 11 people to tag, so I'll be skipping that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment