Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pintrest Project

As most of you are probably aware, the latest craze going around is Pintrest. For those of you not aware, it's this online pinboard that allows you to find really neat things. Wedding ideas, crafts, quotes, pictures, recipes and what not, it's got it all. Once you get started on it, it's very easy to spend a few hours going through different stuff.
So here's my first project that I did thanks to Pintrest. It's a button bowl. Very simple to do.
Things you'll need:
-balloon
-glue
-buttons
What you do:
Glue buttons to the balloon. Wait for glue to dry. Pop the balloon. EASY!
What you get:
- A crafty button bowl. Mine is currently being used on my dresser to hold my earrings.

2 comments:

  1. i like this one, its been on my board for a while

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing - I´m gonna try this :)

    Pia, Denmark

    ReplyDelete