Monday, October 13, 2014

Balloon Festival

Last year my friend Angie informed me of a balloon festival that was in Statesville. I've seen pictures of some hot air balloon festivals before and thought it would be neat to go to, so I dragged Wade and his parents with me. It was a great experience and we had a lot of fun. They had vendors and fried foods kinda like a small festival, but the best part was seeing the balloons. I'd never seen one before and you were able to get up close. For a small fortune you could take a ride in one of the balloons when they took off. On Saturday night, they had a balloon lighting and they would all light up at the same time. 

This year we plan on going back. In fact, it's this coming weekend. I'm looking forward to it! If you've got nothing to do, come out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment