Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Full Time Baby!

If you've been keeping up with me then you know that I recently accepted a part time position at Alamance Regional Hospital. The day they called and offered me the position, I looked on the internet to see if there was anything else around that was full time and ended up applying to Wake Forest Baptist Hospital. Before actually starting work at ARMC, I had an interview at WF for a full time position. After being out of work for several months now, having one part time position and an interview for a full time position was an overflow of answered prayers at once. 
I started at ARMC for my training and after all that was finished I got word from WF that I got the full time position! Alamance is excited for me and is still going to keep me on the roster in case something were to open up full time there. I'm very excited about this opportunity and THRILLED to get back to work full time and with benefits! Thanks to all who continued to pray! 

No comments:

Post a Comment