Sunday, October 12, 2014

Williams Wedding

There are some people that enter your life and make a lasting impression on you. Matt Williams is one of those people and I'm so grateful to be able to call him a friend. We met at church and over the years our friendship grew. Eventually college and jobs came and we grew distant, but yet we continued to stay in contact. Over the years though, we've done a lot together, things I'll never forget. When I had the crazy idea to go skydiving, Matt was right along side me saying it was a great idea. When I asked if he'd run in my first 5K, he was there. He's always down for whatever and I love that about him. 


When I got an invitation in the mail for his wedding, of course I was going. 





The wedding was absolutely beautiful with an old country feel to it. It was held at their future farm in Matthews, NC. Lots of people were there and the I got to catch up with some few old friends from church. I hate I didn't take many pictures, but I did manage to find some on Instagram to share with you. 



"A friend is always loyal, and a brother is born to help in time of need" -Proverbs 17:17



No comments:

Post a Comment