Friday, April 22, 2011

Raw Fish and Good Friends

Caution: This blog may make your mouth water and your stomach growl.

A very dear friend of mine is leaving for basic training soon, and since this is his last weekend in town, we decided a few of us would get together and get dinner. And what a better dinner idea than SUSHI! I'm not sure if you guys are aware of my love for sushi, but if it could talk, provide for me and love me back, there's a good chance that I'd marry it. However, since that's not sensible, I do enjoy eating it every chance I get. So off to Greensboro the four of us went, and since our friend Miranda happened to have gotten a new car today, she chauffeured us around.

When ever we go out for Sushi, we do it big... boat sized, literally. Here's a few pictures from the night.

Miranda and Kristyn. Check out that boat of yummy-ness!
Roland and Myself

We'll miss you Roland! Best of luck to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment