Monday, August 11, 2014

A Day Through Photos

Sometimes I have NOTHING to blog about. Crazy, I know, but I didn't have many ideas last week and we hadn't gone anywhere or done anything to blog about. Therefore I Googled, "Things to blog about." -original, huh? Most things that popped up were for the more serious blogger but I did come across this interesting idea and thought I'd do it. Basically, the idea was to take a photo every hour of what you were doing and blog about your day through photos. Neat. So here was last Friday:

7:00
Morning Cardio 
8:00
Breakfast at Biscuitville (Egg whites and a Piece of Turkey Sausage)
If I go there for breakfast, I usually sit with this older couple that I've gotten to know over the years from working there. 
9:00
Nap time! 
10:00
Shower and getting ready. 
11:00
Shopping! I had to shop for an interview outfit and it was POURING rain all day. 
12:00
Still looking... 
1:00
Lunch and catching up on Extreme Weight-loss at Wades. 
2:00
Folding laundry and doing other chores around the house. 
3:00
Gym time! Leg day! 
Friday, the group of us that usually goes to Greensboro to work out, all were free or off work early. Therefore we decided to go ahead and get our workout over with and go earlier. 
4:00
Still at the gym...

5-6:00
Kinda forgot to get pictures and they got out of order. It mainly involved still being at the gym and driving home. When we got back into town around....
7:00
Wade and I went to dinner at La Hacienda with his parents and their friends. 

After that, we went back to Wades to watch TV and just hang out. However, I was so exhausted that I fell asleep on the couch as soon as I sat down and that was pretty much the end to my eventful day. 







No comments:

Post a Comment