Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Easy Peesey

For all you non-cookers out there like myself, heres a throw-it-in the pan recipe that is ready in no time. I think I found it on Pinterest over a year ago and have made it once before.
On a side note though- currently the thermostat is set to 79 degrees in my house, in the middle of July... not to mention I just got done cooking with the oven. Needless to say, I'm currently typing this in my bra and shorts while sweating. If you see my father, someone please inform this man of what most normal people set their theromstat to. 
Continuing on... 
Heres what I'll be having over the next few nights: Chicken, red potatoes, and green beans.
Here's what I did: 
Cut the chicken in little pieces, threw in green beans (the receipe said any kind of green vegetable would work. Canned or fresh), and threw in red potatoes (cut). The receipe called for a stick of melted butter to be sprinkled on top, but some of us are watching our figures, therefore I just used a 1/4 of a stick. And then top it with a pack of Italian dressing seasoning. Top with aluminum foil and throw that sucker in the oven for 30-45 minutes on 350. 
Here's what it looked like before cooking: 
I also sprinkled a little bit of Cilantro on top of everything just for fun. 
Can't wait to eat! 



And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.
-Genesis 1:29




No comments:

Post a Comment