Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Table

My long lost friend, Kelsey, and I were overdue for a date to catch up on what had been going on in each others lives. We had been wanting to try The Table for a long time and after seeing several posts on Instagram decided to give it a try. We set our date for last Saturday.

This place was super cute, ya'll! It took us a second to figure out how to order, since the menus were printed on sheets and put in a basket by the front door- which we completely walked right by without noticing. Once we had the menus, we were good to go. We walked to counter to place our orders and both of us ended up getting the Pimeto Cheese Sandwich, mine with pasta salad and fries with Kelseys. I also got some macaroons to go since I had never tried these before. It was all very good! I bit pricy at $9 for the sandwich, but good nonetheless. The Table offers a variety of food and lots of fancy coffee drinks. It's open from 7am-2:30pm and closed on Sundays. If you're downtown and haven't tried this place out yet, give it a try! You'll be very pleased!













"So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."
-1 Corinthians 10:31

2 comments:

  1. what did you think of the macaroons??? I'm trying to figure out what the craze is about them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not crazy about them! I constantly see Hailey posting pics on IG just raving about them, I wasn't impressed.

      Delete