Monday, March 28, 2011

Grateful

Well I had been working on this particular blog for over a week to have it just completely erased with no way of getting it back. So instead of thinking about what I had and typing it all over again, I'm going to summarize: There's been a few circumstances lately that have really reminded me how grateful I am to have the life that I do. Circumstance #1: My health. I sat beside a blind man on my last plane home. I've seen blind people before and thought how difficult it must be and how I couldn't even imagine what life must be like without vision. While many questions and thoughts ran through my mind, I was reminded of how fortunate I am to be able to see. I'm grateful for my health. Circumstance #2: Warranties. I fell asleep the other night with a glass of water in my hand. I wake up to find that I had spilt it all over my lap top. My heart quit beating for a good five mintues while I patiently turned it on repeditely to see if it would work. No luck. Later that evening, it turned on, but woudn't stay on unless it was plugged in. Thankfully I found my receipt and I had purchased a warranty. Unsually I don't bother with warranties, but for some reason, I had bought the "accidental" warranty and was able to take it back to be fixed fo free! Circumstance #3: Employment: After one day back from Hawaii, I was already back at work. Now I may not have the best jobs ever, but I'm very lucky to have a job during this economy... and to have TWO let alone is something I don't take for granted. I've extremely blessed to be finicially stable and to be able to do most things that I want to do. Circumstance #4: Friends: I'm grateful to have the friends that I do. I know anyone of them would stop whatever it is they are doing to come help me out, or come listen to the problems that I am having.

No comments:

Post a Comment