Thursday, February 10, 2011

Coupons and Quizes

You may have been wondering what I've been up to lately. The answer: spending money and wasting time.

Jessi so kindly introduced to me Groupons. I'm addicted! If you're not familiar with these, I recommend you check it out. They offer great deals (usually over 50% off) on things in your area. So far, I've bought a massage and a sunset whale watching tour. I came close to buying a hot air balloon ride too. Who knew you could go broke with coupons?

Also, after the babies go to bed around seven, we usually watch some television, read, and/or play on the computer. Lately it's been the latter. I, so kindly, introduced Jessi to a game I started playing about a year ago and haven't beaten it yet. I'll give you a link, but I'm giving you fair warning, don't click it if you get frustrated easily... The impossible quiz. I think she's addicted.

Wednesday, I went to the beach and read my book, which was very relaxing. Jessi suggested I try this certain restaurant and take my book. Now, if you know me, you know I'm not one who likes to do things by myself, especially go to restaurants alone. However, she said I should brave up and try it, take my book along and read. So I sucked it up and went, only to find out it wasn't too terrible. The food was good and served very quickly, so I didn't have a lot of time to read my book.

That's been my week in a nutshell, in case you were wondering. I'll try and post some pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment