Thursday, February 17, 2011

What if I wanted more?

Dieting is always hard for me considering my love for food. However, I decided I would go on a diet while I was out here for two months. Now is as good a time as ever I suppose. Since leaving, I've completely cut out soft drinks, drinking strictly water and Crystal Light. Since I'm no longer working with foodfor the majority of my day, I've also cut down how much I've been eating. And I even told my mother NOT to send me any Valentine's Day candy (but lets not mention the whole ten pounds of M&M's I ate in a weeks time of arriving here).
We bought frozen dinners, to eat for lunch or dinner whenever we didn't have anything else prepared.
Weight Watchers Smart Ones are very cheap, delightful and supposedly good for you too. A win-win situation if you ask me. Wh
en going to cook dinner for myself the other night, I decided upon a quesadilla entree. There were two in the box, and considering I wasn't that hungry at the time, decided I would be smart and save one for later. However, little did I know that Weight Watchers was already look
ing out for me.
Read the first direction on the microwave sleeve and it clearly says "Return second quesadilla to the freezer". Given the fact that I had ate a late lunch and wasn't too hungry, I had already done that. Usually though, I would have wanted two, and most likely eaten them both. Thank goodness Weight Watcher's is there telling me what my portions are. When I get super skinny and become a model, I'll know who to thank!

No comments:

Post a Comment