Sunday, February 27, 2011

Palm Trees and Sand

This blog is dedicated to my very good friend, Kristyn Flinchum :)
The other day, after a great afternoon of watching the twins, I set out on my own adventure. I ended up going to the North Shore again, but with a mission. Pineapple Ice Cream! The Dole Plantation is on the way to North Shore, and having a love, no, more of an obsession with pineapple, I was craving a nice waffle cone full of their delicious ice cream. I walked around the plantation a bit, but it was close to closing time so I didn't spend too much time there. Just got my ice cream and a few pictures and was on my way.
I finally worked the nerve up to ask someone to take my picture. Turns out, although the lady looked American, she clearly was not and spoke little English. I was aiming for a picture of me and my ice cream underneath the Dole sign. This is what I got. I wasn't about to be the person who makes her do it again, so I just went with it.
After visiting Dole, I went towards the beach. Saw the usual surfers (which I don't think I'll ever get tired of looking at), sand and sea. I also saw a wonderful rainbow! What a treat! So Kristyn, these pictures were taken just for you! I'm going to also thrown in some beach trip pictures from the day after these. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment